Sunday 29 May 2011

Paper and resin jewellery

Gorgeous patterned ceramic pebble finds on my local beach reignited an interest in pattern 4/5 years ago.


I have translated this into my jewellery with use of paper and resin. I also photoetch pattern directly onto the silver. The pieces are often reversible with resin and paper on one side and the patterned silver on the back.   2 of my trademark hammered dangles finish this pendant off.    
Price   £92 
                                      Pattern etched on one side of these silver pendants
                           Paper and resin on the other side of the same pendant

              Paper and resin studs  £40 and matching dangle pendants £38 and £46
               Love the colours!


 
                    Kitty cat bracelet and pendant using my cat logo my husband designed for me.
Circle and oval  chain necklace with reversible silver pattern on one side and using paper ,resin and felt for this side.  I made this for the Pittenweem Arts Festival 2010.  £145
                                   Paper resin circle pendant £38

No comments: